Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Shopping Day!

I went to the mall today and oh boy did I restrain myself! However, I did have to buy a few things that I couldn't resist. First, Victoria Secret is having their semi-annual sale and the bras were 50% off. Obviously I couldn't resist so I got a green one with polka dots on it. Then we walked by Bath and Body Works which also had a semi-annual sale and their candles were 50% off so I got the Sea Island Cotton candle which smells amazing! I really had a great day today and I hope you run to the mall because they are having amazing sales right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment