Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Much needed vacation

Hey everyone!
So this week I am leaving to go down south. I am so excited! I've been waking up super early because I'm so excited. We're leaving on Monday morning and getting to our destination at around 4pm.
With everything that has been going on with friends and such this is going to be a much needed/deserved vacation.
Our friends were supposed to come with us, now I'm not sure if its a good thing that they aren't coming but I still wish they were. It's still been a bit awkward for a while now but it seems to be getting better. It's one of my friends birthday while we will be gone and they suggested that we wait until we're back before we celebrate her birthday. That made me so happy! Where we are going will be a place where we drink and he will be there so I probably won't be drinking much.
Anyways, it doesn't matter. Ill be soaking in the nice sun, with delicious food and drinks in 48 hours and that's all I need to think about!
I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment