Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Saturday 1 December 2012

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Bordeaux

Hey everyone!
Here's a review on the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bordeaux.
I purchased this at Walmart for $7.49 cdn. This color is a beautiful dark red/berry color. It is a none sticky formula and I don't find there is a smell to it. The color in the bottle isn't what comes off on your lips. On the lips the color is a bit more berry while in the bottle it's more red with flecks of golden shimmer. The shimmer doesn't show on your lips when you apply this. I was searching for a great winter color and this suits my fair skin tone. It comes with a doefoot applicator but its flat on both sides which kind of bothers me because this makes it harder to apply and since this is a dark color I need to be able to apply this precisely. The first time I applied this I thought it looked patchy but with practice this looks absolutely beautiful.
This is a wonderful color for the winter and I love that this isn't sticky nor does it have a smell. It's a perfect color for the holiday season.



No comments:

Post a Comment