Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Sunday 2 December 2012

What's in my makeup bag?

Hey everyone!
Wow, three posts in a row? I must say, I am proud of myself haha!
Anyways, the new month has just started and I am trying to catch up on the posts that I have been wanting to write.
So this one is about what is in my makeup bag.
As some of you know I am a flight attendant so I travel ALL the time. I am constantly trying to find ways to pack my stuff in a way that won't take up too much room. And this is why I have a vey tiny makeup bag. This bag is what I carry with me all the time when I work. My bag I got at Shoppers Drugmart for about $5 on sale. I love this tiny bag because it expands and I like the silky feeling of it.
Inside I have my:
1. Almay Get up and Grow Mascara
2. E.L.F Eyelid Primer
3. Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighter + Concealer
4. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner in Nude
5. Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucient
6. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
7. E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo
8. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
9. Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Brown
10. NYX 10 color eyeshadow palette in Caviar & Bubbles
This is pretty much what is in my makeup bag. I use all of this makeup pretty much everyday. This is my go to makeup bag but when I'm at home I like to change a few things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment