Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Friday 15 March 2013

Essence Kiss, Care, Love Lip Balm

Hey everyone!!!

So, I had a layover in Regina last week (yippie!) and I went to the drugstore to go and look around. Regina is really not all that exciting but there is a mall attached to our hotel but nothing interesting is in it.

Anyways, I came across the Essence stand and I definitely had to take a peek at what they had. I haven't seen any other Essence products here in Ontario. I've looked at Walmart, Rexall, and Shoppers drugmart but alas, they don't seem to be here yet.

I only bought two things and they were the Essence Kiss, Care, Love Lip Balm. They were $1.70 cdn

I got the one on the far left called: 01 Fruit Crush
And I got the one on the far right : 02 Caribbean Sunrise

Oh my word, these smell amazing!!! At first I wasn't too sure if I would like these but they have seriously become my most use lip balm this year. I usually have dry chapped lips and these really make my lips feel amazing.

There is a slight color pay off but it really isn't anything like the Baby Lips by Maybelline and I like that. It's a very sheer color and it does stay on your lips for quite a few hours, even after drinking and eating.

Fruit Crush smells exactly like fruit punch. It makes me want to eat it up! It doesn't smell chemically nor does it smell fake. It really smells exactly like fruit punch!!

Caribbean Sunrise smells peach and oranges. Just like the caribbean.

Once on the lips it doesn't smell anymore, but I could seriously sit here all day and just sniff them, that's how good they smell!

If I do find these again I will definitely buy the purple and pink one. I'm not a big fan of grapes and I have a feeling the purple one is grape, we'll see!

I highly recommend these to anyone! The color payoff is nice if you like sheer colors and the smell is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment