Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Review: Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation + Powder

Hello everyone!

Today seems to be a good day to be doing reviews! It's a cold and grey day so here I am in my PJ's with coffee ready to do some reviewing!

Canada always seems to be a few months behind when it comes to getting new products but I have finally set my hands on the new coverall foundation + powder!


Powder = $3.64

Foundation = $4.64

Found at Walmart.



I have been wanting to try this out since I saw Emilynoel review it on Youtube, but we get things a few months later so I knew I would have to wait. I found them last week in the Wet n Wild section where the foundations are.

The color I got for the foundation is Light. The colors seem very off. Usually when I get light I expect it to look light but this seems too dark. Thank goodness I got the light and not the light/medium that I was originally debating to get. This isn't a perfect match but once summer arrives I'll get some color to my face and this will be perfect.

Application wise, this was a hit and miss. My first two times that I applied this I decided to use my fingers like I usually do with my Rimmel foundation. I noticed that this was hard to blend out and I thought that maybe it was just made like this. But after some thinking I decided to use my ELF Powder Brush and wow what a difference. This blends perfectly when I use my brush. I dot this around my face and then just blend with my brush, I now look flawless.

However, this claims to be medium/full coverage and I disagree. I find that this is more light/medium coverage. This does feel heavy on the face but it isn't uncomfortable. I like that it's a squeeze tube because I can bring this to work with me without having to think about whether or not the container is going to break during turbulence.

The powder is really nice, I also got the shade Light. Compared to my L'oreal True Match powder in C1 I find that my L'oreal one has quite a bit more coverage. But this powder really goes well with this foundation. It makes my face completely matte and my oiliness doesn't show up on my nose.

I really like these two products, especially if you want to keep them in your purse because of their size. However, this does not come close to my Revlon Colorstay, which I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment