Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Friday 20 July 2012

Embracing your hair!

Hey everyone!
Since its been extremely hot here I feel like I've been very lazy with my hair. I haven't been using heat and I've been throwing it into a ponytail for most days. By not doing anything to my hair I've noticed that it doesn't feel as dry as before.
I have wavy/curly hair that is a bit hard to tame. But since I haven't been straightening my hair I've started to embrace my funky/messy hair. I do get stares sometimes but I've been learning to not let that bother me. Hey, it's my hair not yours!
It has taken me a long time to finally embrace my hair but it's so much healthier now that I haven't been straightening it. Sometimes I will run my iron through it really quickly to unpoof my hair but this doesn't cause too much damage.
My point of this post is that you should embrace your funk/messy/straight/curly hair. There is nothing wrong with being who you are and being proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment