Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Monday 2 July 2012

Going to gym for first time ever!

Hey everyone!
So I've never been the type to exercise and yet I've always had an image issue since I can remember. I am very lucky because I am not a big girl and I have a pretty good metabolism.
But since I stopped dancing 6 years ago I noticed that I've been getting a little belly and it's been driving my crazy and yet I wouldn't do anything about it!
Two weeks ago our friends convinced us to go check out the gym with them. Mind you, they never went to the gym either. We got 3 passes and on the last day we signed up.
I must say, this is probably the best decision I have ever made for my health and my mind. I was starting to feel so bad about myself and I felt very uncomfortable in my own skin. But now that we started going to the gym 3x a week for 2-3 hours I feel so much better about myself!
The gym that I go to has a lot of exercise machines, a pool, hot tub, sauna and even a steam room in the girls and boys washroom!
I can tell that the exercises are working. My body feels stronger, I can run and do the elliptical longer without feeling out of breath. All this in 2 weeks! I can't imagine how I'll feel after a month!
I used to give myself excuses to not go to the gym and I don't know why. Maybe it was because I didn't want to go alone? I don't know. But going in a group is great because we motivate each other to go.
If you are debating going to the gym I highly recommend it! You're body will feel so good, you'll sleep better and have more energy! Stop giving excuses like I used to do and go!!!
I'm 22 years old and I don't want to be sick and frail by the time I'm 60 years old and I'll bet that you don't want to be like that either!!!
Best decision of my life and I thank my friends for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment