Welcome!

My blog is all about random things in my life. I love makeup so there will be a lot of makeup talk on here. I'm also a flight attendant so I will try to answer as many questions about my job as I can.

Saturday 14 July 2012

Review: L'oreal Visible Lift Serum Inside Foundation

There are a lot of foundations out in the makeup world and this is one of the few that I have probably never seen a review on on YouTube and it makes me sad because this is an amazing foundation!
A few things to know about this foundation: it's a little pricey for drugstore makeup. It runs for 16-18 dollars CDN. It doesn't have the best coverage light/medium. It is the easiest foundation to apply (in my opinion).
This foundation is so easy to apply and has such a lightweight texture that it feels like I'm applying moisturizer. It blends amazingly as well. Like I mentioned though, it really doesn't have great coverage so you will definitely have to put on concealer. I love that I can wear this during the summer without the heavy foundation feeling. I apply this with my fingers and my color is 103 pale.
Even though the price is pretty steep I would definitely repurchase this because it makes my skin look even and it also softens it. The great thing about this foundation is that it does not make me cakey at all!
The bottle is a twist cap so there is no pump which can be a little difficult to work with because the foundation is more of a liquidy type so it runs faster out of the bottle than a thicker foundation.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants light coverage and is looking for an extremely lightweight foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment